COMPLIMENTARY ONE YEAR SPOT & SPILL SCOTCHGARD WARRANTY
Once your ScotchGard protective finish has been applied you will receive a complimentary 12 month Spot & Spill Warranty (SSW). Your SSW is a courtesy of Simply Carpet Cleaning and is our way of saying thank you.
What’s in it for you?
Many companies offer ScotchGard protector, but don’t have any kind of warranty; so you might ask, why do we do this? Better yet, you might ask, why do we do this for free? Well the answer is straight forward and simple; just like our pricing. We provide this FREE service to display our confidence in this particular product. Sure, there are dozens of stain repellent products to choose from, but how many of them are safe to use in your home, won’t void your manufacturer warranty, won’t change the texture, smell, or appearance of your carpet? Only one product can stand by all of this tough criteria; ScotchGard Carpet & Upholstery Protector. Just as you have trusted Simply Carpet Cleaning to deliver the top-notch cleaning service we’ve built our reputation on, you can trust ScotchGard to perform on to the same standards.
Spot & Spill Warranty Information
This Limited Warranty provides free spot and spill removal calls for common house hold “food and drink spills” for 12 months from the application date. This warranty covers the areas that we cleaned and protected with Scotchgard as per our job invoice. This warranty does NOT provide free spotting calls for:
- Pet urine, feces or vomit removal
- Dirty and/or worn “traffic lanes”
- Oil-based stains
- Paint or otherwise permanent stains
- Water or sewer damage
What you need to do
- Take immediate action. Blot up as much of the spill as you can. (Call us anytime for free over-the-phone advice.)
- Follow the instructions on your Free Lifetime Spot Out bottle we left after cleaning your carpets. (Test the Spot Out first in a closet.) After removing the spot leave several thicknesses of white toweling on your carpet with a heavy weight (books work well) on top to adsorb the rest of the material. (You may need to change out the toweling several times.)
NOTE: Please do NOT use any other type of carpet spotter other than the “Spot Out” we provide. Doing so may void your “Spot and Spill Warranty”. (For a free replacement bottle of Spot Out just give us a call.)
- IF you still can’t remove the spill with your Spot Out (the vast majority of spots will come out easily!) then just call us within 24 hours after the accident. We will send a technician out as soon as possible – and best of all, as mentioned we do this at no charge!
Special Note: This warranty does NOT guarantee spot removal since some spills may be permanent stains. However, all professional efforts will be used on your “Covered Areas” to restore your carpet at no charge to you.
P.S. Did you know we offer professional Oriental Rug Cleaning?