Signature Serenity Promise & How It Works
Once you’ve received service from Simply Carpet Cleaning we’ll be here to help keep those beautiful carpets looking their best. Similar to the guarantee you receive when you go through a carwash we actually cover your carpets from accidental spots and spills for the outlined Serenity Promise included in each package level.
What’s in it for you?
Many companies offer a warranty to return in the event of a recurring spot that they charged to remove, but don’t have any kind of warranty that covers you for those lovely moments when “life” just happens; so you might ask, why do we do this? Better yet, you might ask, why do we do this for free? Well, the answer is straight forward and simple; just like our pricing structure. We provide this FREE service to display our confidence that once you’ve used our service you’ll be back for many years to come.
Spot & Spill Warranty Information
This Limited Warranty provides FREE spot and spill treatment calls for common house hold “food and drink spills” for the outlined package level from the original date of service. This warranty covers the areas that we cleaned and spot treated as per our job invoice.
This warranty does NOT provide free spotting calls for:
- Pet urine, feces or vomit removal
- Dirty and/or worn “traffic lanes” that will not come clean
- Oil-based stains
- Paint or otherwise permanent stains
- Excessive spills or sewer damage
- Flooding damage or remediation work
How to use the Serenity Promise
- Take immediate action. Blot up as much of the spill as you can. (Call us anytime for free over-the-phone advice.)
- Follow the instructions on your FREE Spot Out bottle we left after cleaning your carpets. (Test the Spot Out first in a closet.) After removing the spot leave several thicknesses of white toweling on your carpet with a heavy weight (books work well) on top to absorb the rest of the material. (You may need to change out the towel several times.)
NOTE: Please do NOT use any other type of carpet spotter other than the “Spot Out” we provide. Doing so may void your Serenity Promise. (For a free replacement bottle of Spot Out simply request a refill on your next booking.)
- IF you still can’t remove the spill with your Spot Out (the vast majority of spots will come out easily!) then just call us to schedule your complimentary spot cleaning. We will send a technician out as soon as possible – and best of all, as you now know, we do this at no charge! If our technicians go above and beyond a small gratuity is always welcome.
Special Note: This warranty does NOT guarantee spot removal since some spills may be permanent stains. However, all professional efforts will be used on your “Covered Areas” to restore your carpet at no charge to you.
That’s it! Like a team of worker bees we’ll have your carpets right as rain in no time.